Find an urgent care center: If you are experiencing an emergency or life-threatening condition, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Generally, urgent care centers provide a more rapid means of treating less severe medical conditions, as opposed to emergency rooms, and often at a lower co-payment (depending upon your health plan’s benefits).
Symptoms that are best handled in an urgent care center include:
- Sore throat or ear aches
- Minor injuries, burns or lacerations
- Skin infections and rashes
- Minor fractures or broken bones
- Frequent urination or burning sensation when urinating
- Persistent vomiting
- Abdominal pain or cramping
- Allergic reactions
- Insect or animal bites
- Sports injuries
- Sinus problems or other upper respiratory infections